- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Always replace cap after use.
- To avoid spread of infection, never reuse files.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on broken skin or any other foot conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- You MUST read the instruction leaflet carefully before use.
- Please seek advice before use if you have diabetes as your foot condition may require treatment by a healthcare professional.
Fungal Nail Treatment helps prevent spread of infection and recurrence, and is suitable for treating mild fungal nail conditions.
Why is Fungal nail treatment different?
Fungal Nail Treatment is a uniquely designed system for the treatment of fungal nail.
The discrete, easy to use treatment has been specially formulated to penetrate into the nail to kill nail fungus at its source. It also helps to prevent the spread of the fungus & protects against recurrence.
It is an effective, caring solution that can be used at home without prescription.
What are the visible results?
At the end of the Treatment Phase the level of discolouration on the nail is reduced
After 9-12 months which is the average length of time a human toenail takes to grow-out completely, the discolouration will have disappeared and nails will have recovered with no signs of fungal infection.
What is fungal nail?
Fungal nail is surprisingly common; it is an invasion of fungal species underneath the nail. The fungi are passed from person to person by direct contact and are carried by carpets, socks, shoes and hosiery.
What are the symptoms?
- Yellow/brownish discolouration of the nail
- White 'islands' on the surface of the nail
- The appearance of the nail is rougher, more brittle and with ridges.
What happens if it is not treated?
In most cases the nail will eventually crumble and become detached from the toe or finger.Product Dimension : -
Product Weight : 200g
Product Material : ABS
Product Includes :
1pc x FUNGAL NAIL TREATMENT 3.8ML