The SQ10 is a very compact mini camera capable of recording videos and taking photos. The video resolution is an optional mode of 1080P and 720P resolution. It can also take pictures with it's camera. Another magnificent feature is it's Night Vision Camera mode, which enables of video recording and taking pictures in night time.
- Light Weight
- Video Record
Color : Black
Video Resolution :
- 1920 x 1080p HD
- 1280 x 720p HD
Video Format : AVI
Video Coding : M-JPEG
Video Frame Rate : 30 fps
Picture Photo Format : JPG
Memory Card Slot : TF Card / Micro SD Card
Features : Normal Vision & Night Vision
HOW TO USE : Normal Vision & Night Vision
1) Press hold ON/OFF button for 3 seconds to turn ON with indicating blue light. Press hold ON/OFF button for 6 seconds to turn OFF and blue light indicator turn off.
NOTE : Shall Auto turn off after 1 minute. If turning the camera ON without memory Card, it shall auto turn off after 5 seconds. If removing memory card while still on, it shall auto turn off.
2) After turning ON, the blue light indication shows it is ON. Blue Indicator means the camera is also in 720p Video record mode. Press the ON/OFF button to record. During record, blue light indicator is not visible, which means, it is recording. Press ON/OFF button back to stop recording and Blue light indicator is visible.
3) Press MODE button to change 720p Video record mode to 1080p video. In 1080p mode, the light indication shows a mix of Blue and Red mix. Blue and Red mix Indicator means the camera is in 1080p Video record mode. Press the ON/OFF button to record. During record, the Blue and Red mix light indicator is not visible, which means, it is recording. Press ON/OFF button back to stop recording and the Blue and Red mix light indicator is visible again.
4) Press MODE button again to change from 1080p Mode to photo camera mode, the light indication shows a Red color light indicator. Red color light indicator means the camera is in photo camera mode. Press the ON/OFF button to take picture. During taking picture, the red light indicator shall not be visible momentarily, and then automatically become visible again which indicates that the photo has already been taken and ready for another photo.
5) Press MODE button again to return to 720p video record mode.
6) NIGHT VISION :
After turning ON camera, press hold ON/OFF button for 3 seconds, and it will indicate a few blinking lights before maintaining a non blinking state which indicates it is in Night Vision Mode. Apply STEP 2-5 to use respective modes in Night Vision Mode. Press ON/OFF Button again for 3 seconds to turn back to normal mode.
Product Dimension : 2.3cm(L) x 2.4cm(W) x 2.3cm(H)
*Measurements may slightly differ due to manual measurements
SKU Code : 1000010001933
Packaging Weight : 100 gram
Volume Metric Weight : 100 gram